Welcome to the Affordable Paradise
No one can resist the breathtaking view of the Pacific from the hill top at Lomas del Mar in Costa Rica. We call it the Paradise Found sensation. No wonder this site had been chosen to develop Pacific Gardens, the affordable paradise. The land was acquired, roads and infrastructure were built and now villas are under construction on private lots, which will be available from $195,000, the price you would normally pay for a mere apartment in the same region.
Sales begin in April 2012
News and BackgroundPacific Gardens bird's eye view
Architect Federico Marin took a helicopter flight last Sunday to inspect "his" Pacific... >
Building model villa under way
Building the model villa at Pacific Gardens started early November after completion of the construction... >
New airport terminal soon to be opened
The new terminal of “Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport” at 20 minutes from Pacific Gardens... >
Villas from $195,000
You can be the owner of a villa on a private lot at a triple A location near the North Pacific in Costa Rica. Price range starts from $195,000. This is what you would normally pay for just an apartment in the same area.
A villa on a private lot from $195,000? It's possible, because:
- The land was acquired in the right place at the right time
- Construction of the villas will include the latest innovative energy efficient and cost-saving construction techniques
Please check out our four different types of villas: Casa Arenal, Casa Miravalles, Casa Monteverde, Casa Tempisque. A wide choice of optional packages is available to further enhance and personalize your villa.
Contact us to receive full documentation, or just pay us a visit at our office on the premises: Pacific Gardens at Lomas del Mar, Playa Matapalo, Costa Rica.
On Site and Amenities
- Swimming pool with a breathtaking panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean
- Modern equestrian center with miles of riding trails through the wilderness
- Fully equipped fitness room
- Internet access
Amenities in the vicinity:
- International airport
- Four 18-hole golf courses
- Shops, restaurants & entertainment
- Regional capital Liberia city
- Excellent roads
- World class hospital
- Water sports (fishing, surfing, diving, boating, sailing)
- Unspoiled beaches
Why You Want to Live Retire or Invest in Pacific Gardens
Pacific Gardens is an extension of an existing residential area just 2 minutes away from the most beautiful sunset in Costa Rica. Please have a look at the community swimming pool on Google Earth: 10º31'74" N / 85º43'51.77" W - elev 887 ft (photo 3/10/2010). Pacific Gardens is a gated community where pristine jungle and modern life go hand in hand. At this triple A location you can be the owner of a villa on private lot from $195,000. Ask us for information, or just walk into our office on the premises.
Below you will find fourteen (of many) good reasons why you want to live, retire or invest in Pacific Gardens.
Fourteen (of many) good reasons why you want to live, retire or invest in Pacific Gardens at Lomas del Mar, North Pacific, Costa Rica:
- The surrounding area will remain protected as it is a nature reserve which cannot be developed
- Two minutes away: the most beautiful sunset in Costa Rica
- On site: swimming pool with a fantastic panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean coast
- On site: fitness room
- On site: riding school with miles of riding trails through natural surroundings
- Gated community
- Situated in the always slightly cooler hills along the coast of the north-western province of Guanacaste, with the driest and thus the most pleasant climate in Costa Rica.
- Five minutes away: Playa Matapalo
- 15 minutes away: the lively town of Coco with its many restaurants and bars, right on the seafront
- 15 minutes away: 18-hole golf course and a short drive away, three other 18-hole golf courses.
- 25 minutes away: Daniel Oduber international airport
- 25 minutes away: a top-class hospital
- 30 minutes away: the provincial capital Liberia
- The economic development of Guanacaste is actively stimulated by the government with considerable investments in infrastructure
Why Costa Rica
Costa Rica is well-known as one of the most democratic and wealthiest Latin-American countries. The first truly free and fair elections already took place in 1889. Political and economic stability, the low crime rate and the high average level of education of the Costa Rican people make the country a favorite location for international corporations such as Intel, Microsoft and Citibank to invest. Most recently IBM decided to invest $300 million in Costa Rica.
It is also important to bear in mind that foreigners purchasing real estate in Costa Rica have exactly the same rights as Costa Ricans (with the exception of the right to vote).